The pizza maker
Between Tommaso and pizza there is a long history of passion, dedication and experience. He calls himself a "country pizza maker," tied to the tradition of local cuisine, but also an experimenter with flours, doughs and surprising flavor combinations. A training at Molino Quaglia's University of Pizza, "Fermenti di Gusto" refresher courses on leavening obtained by the force of water alone, participation in the 9th, 10th and 11th editions of Pizza UP , the national symposium with the best 100 pizza makers in Italy, are just some of the milestones that have marked these first 20 years of Pergola. Today Tommaso and his Pergola are Selected Partners of Petra®, members of AIRO (Italian Association of Oil Restaurateurs) and members of Pizza&Peace. The most recent recognition are the Tre Spicchi in Gambero Rosso's Pizzerie d'Italia 2019 guidebook in the Pizze a Degustazione section, dedicated to the industry's most revolutionary artisans.
- AIRO Oil Pizzaiolo 2017 Award.
- 3 cloves Gambero Rosso Guide score 91 pizza tasting section
- 2020 research and innovation award Petra molino Quaglia Gambero Rosso
- Express Guide 2019 2020
- 2020 touring club guide
- Massobrio Cats Guide 2019 2020
- Slow Food Alliance pizzaiolo since 2018
- University of Contemporary Italian Pizza
- University of Neapolitan Pizza
- Sourdough in baking
- How to start a gluten-free pizza and bread business
- Ferments of taste : doughs and leavening with the power of water alone
- Panettone University first level
- 5 UP pizza